My Girls Skin Care
Skin Care for Radiated Skin
- 10 % Calendula – more than other calendula creams.
- Topical agents such as Tromaline, Biafine® and Aloe Vera, often recommended to breast cancer patients who undergo radiation, have been found not as effective as Calendula-based topical agents (2011 Oncology Nursing Society evidence-based study).
- Journal of Clinical Oncology study finds calendula significantly reduces radiation induced pain and itching.
- Honey, rose petal and natural oils protect skin from rash and inflammation and aid in healing.
- Made without fragrance, alcohol, toxic chemicals, mineral oil or petroleum.
- Non-greasy and does not stain clothing.
- Specially formulated by a team of dermatologists, cosmetologists and chemists for breast cancer patients.
- Recommended in 100+ radiation treatment centers and hospitals in the U.S. because it spreads easily over delicate skin and helps prevent delays in treatment
Cost : $29.99 + HST = $33.89 (incl. HST)